Welcome to The FA Cricket Forum! PLEASE READ THE RULES

Go down

Welcome to The FA Cricket Forum! PLEASE READ THE RULES Empty Welcome to The FA Cricket Forum! PLEASE READ THE RULES

Post by Leo on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 am

A warm welcome from myself and Dan. On this forum you will find all the information about the game of cricket and the equipmant needed to play it. We want this forum to be a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in which evryone can get along. There are a few rules which we insist you follow.

1) No offensive language, this includes swearing, racism and violent language towards other members.
2) Respect other companies, slander towards other companies will not be accepted.
3) Please use the search facility before posting a topic, this will prevent multiple topics.
4) No advertising other forums on here
6) Comments and related graphics published on this forum are made by the discretion of the general public. I and my moderators will not be held liable in the event of any court action.
6) We ENCOURAGE you to post links to shops to find the best prices for kit! Idea
If anyone fails to meet these simple rules they will be banned for a set time, this may be for good.
7) No txt spk lyk this + at least attempt to spell correctly...thanks!
Cool Please do not PM our forum members telling them to join another forum, we have found some members doing this, and their PM privilages have been taken away from them. The next step after this is BANNING
Thank you for joining our forum, we hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

Dan and Leo
Leo
Leo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1016
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast
Batting Style : Aggressive
Registration date : 2007-12-31

View user profile http://facricket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down