Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricketing Quotes

Go down

Cricketing Quotes Empty Cricketing Quotes

Post by SaMeeR Tue May 13, 2008 2:45 am

"With due respect to Rahul Dravid's contribution to Indian and Karnataka cricket, I feel that it is high time that he took decisions on his own. While selecting a team there should be no friendship."
Dodda Ganesh, former Karnataka and India bowler, speaks out

"This is do or die. I will put myself in the Atlantic if we lose."
Afghanistan's coach Taj Malik Alam is keen for his side to qualify for the 2011 World Cup

"Find something else to do, lad. You'll never be good enough at cricket."
What Ryan Sidebottom was told by an unnamed coach when he was 14

"I don't give a damn what anyone says about that. What will be will be."
Michael Vaughan isn't listening to the comments about his poor batting putting his captaincy position under threat

"Luckily it was in my arc, so I closed my eyes and had a little swing at it and it went over the rope. It was my day."
Luke Wright explains how he reached his century against the New Zealanders with a six

"Somebody must bowl."
Commentator Tony Cozier is bothered because of the delay caused by the confusion regarding the overs bowled by the Bangalore Royal Challengers' two Kumars - Vinay and Praveen - against the Kolkata Knight Riders

"Why hire a lawyer who reputedly charges £10,000 a day just to get you off a £60 fine?"
Times' journalist Ross Clark questions the sense of Andrew Flintoff hiring the lawyer Nick Freeman, known as Mr Loophole, to get him out of a speeding fine

"The IPL has taken the game to virtually every house in the world."
Sachin Tendulkar holds forth on globalisation

"Once Shoaib sees the crowds, and of course the babes around, I think he will be able to perform."
Wasim Akram has a dig at Shoaib Akhtar

"I think there are a few people down there who are bitter about me leaving, but I'm not going to apologise for looking after No.1."
An unapologetic Simon Jones on life after leaving his home county Glamorgan

"To think of New Zealand cricket is to think of an afternoon in dullsville."
Journalist Stephen Brenkley can't wait for the international summer to get going
SaMeeR
SaMeeR
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 285
Bowling Action : Left ARM - the works
Batting Style : hit everything out the park
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum