Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

+6
Galge...
ArthurT
liam_sccc
MD14
evo
Nozza
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate Empty This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Majids banning needs debating. I mean god he gets it on the CSF now he desevers banning because the same morons come on here and start this abuse again? I mean come on that is just bull. Admins please unban him as i do not think this is fair.

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 132
Bowling Action : Carnt bowl for peanuts
Batting Style : Timer without a doubt
Registration date : 2007-12-31

http://www.aerocricket.com

Back to top Go down

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate Empty Re: This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Just shut up, don't think it needs the debate at all. Danny runs this forum, he's made the decision and it my view it was the correct one.

Also why the need to use "God" in your post, some people may take offence

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate Empty Re: This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Well some people may take offence at me laughing at the Bulls**that you write so what is your point. He was dealt with unfairly as the instigators were let off scott free

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:59 pm

You may laugh yes but I suppose that in your little world where mummy films you playing cricket and she buys you your Aero kit there isn't anyone to disagree with you.

Instigators? Majid went on a topic that was closed pretty much, the bat was sold and nothing else was being discussed. And he says "Is this FAKE Gn bat still for sale?" and you think that Arthur instigated the argument? Also Arthur never once swore or said anything abusive, so what can he be banned for? He didn't start the argument, he didn't abuse and he sold a bat within the laws of the forum!

Last edited by evo on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Nozza, if you use abusive language to the extent that Majid did, you get banned and it is as simple as that. Majid has issues with authority and his own temper and since he hasn't learnt from previous incidents like these, he has been repeatedly banned. The same would happen to any other member.

To summarise:

If you say the F word, you're a goner, no two ways about it!

Ok?

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:06 pm

evo wrote:You may take offence yes but I suppose that in your little world where mummy films you playing cricket and she buys you your Aero kit there isn't anyone to disagree with you.

Instigators? Majid went on a topic that was closed pretty much, the bat was sold and nothing else was being discussed. And he says "Is this FAKE Gn bat still for sale?" and you think that Arthur instigated the argument? Also Arthur never once swore or said anything abusive, so what can he be banned for? He didn't start the argument, he didn't abuse and he sold a bat within the laws of the forum!

You know what evo. That comment was out of order and now it is quoted. You will get banned for that abuse on my mum and me. How do you feel now? Even MD14 will agree with that. Majid got banned for abuse of parents on CSF and now you should be banned on here.

Thanks for the level headed comment BTW MD14

So admin can you please ban Evo for abuse of my parents? Thanks

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Nozza wrote:
evo wrote:You may take offence yes but I suppose that in your little world where mummy films you playing cricket and she buys you your Aero kit there isn't anyone to disagree with you.

You know what evo. That comment was out of order and now it is quoted. You will get banned for that abuse on my mum and me. How do you feel now? Even MD14 will agree with that. Majid got banned for abuse of parents on CSF and now you should be banned on here.

Thanks for the level headed comment BTW MD14

So admin can you please ban Evo for abuse of my parents? Thanks
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahaha!

You're dillusional...

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Nozza,
Maybe it was out of order, but I'm fed up of reading your rubbish on both forums. I've never seen you contribute anything useful. And if getting me banned will make you shut up then great as the forum wins. This forum really isn't that important to me and if I'm banned then so be it that's the decision Danny will make. I just hope I'll have a Nozza clone fighting my corner saying how unfair it was that I was banned.

I've been an Admin on a forum before and it's not easy, its made harder by immature children posting crap and questioning their decisions.

Random fact here: Nozza where I'm from means sweating uncontrollably.

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:13 pm

MD14 so what you are saying is it is ok for Evo to abuse peoples parents but not Ok for Majid? Sounds pretty even I suppose.

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Never abused your mother, just said she filmed you playing cricket and bought you Aero kit

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Saying that there is noone to disagree with me implying my mother is a moron and does not know what she is doing. That is what was offensive mate

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Nozza wrote:MD14 so what you are saying is it is ok for Evo to abuse peoples parents but not Ok for Majid? Sounds pretty even I suppose.
So you think that if I claimed to have had sex with your mum, you would be equally offended as you were by Tom's comment. If so, you are one weird child.

Let me ask you, has your mum every filmed you batting? Has she ever given you money with which to buy your Aero equipment?

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:20 pm

No she has NEVER Filmed me batting keeping bowling dancing singing or doing a hoedown.

Yes she has paid for some Aero gear.

I think that calling my mum a moron is up there with saying i have had sex with you mum. They may not be the same but they are both up there on the abuse chart. I mean evo why bring my mum into this in the first place?

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Nozza wrote:Saying that there is noone to disagree with me implying my mother is a moron and does not know what she is doing. That is what was offensive mate
Never implied your mother was a moron at all, just said in your world no-one ever disagrees with you. I wasn't even referring your mother (read it again, the reference to your mother was in the kit part) in the latter part I was referring to your own little world.

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Sure i mean dig yourself into a hole and then blame others for digging the hole. Perfect plan.

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Nozza wrote:No she has NEVER Filmed me batting keeping bowling dancing singing or doing a hoedown.

Yes she has paid for some Aero gear.

I think that calling my mum a moron is up there with saying i have had sex with you mum. They may not be the same but they are both up there on the abuse chart. I mean evo why bring my mum into this in the first place?
I've seen you call people all names under the sun before and then expect them to take it but would you ever think it was OK to claim to have had sex with their mothers?

Hypocrite

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Nozza wrote:Sure i mean dig yourself into a hole and then blame others for digging the hole. Perfect plan.
Hole? I'm in no hole here, you're the one in the hole coming out with outrageous suggestions that Majid shouldn't have been banned despite swearing and abuse.

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 pm

I have never said that that comment was fine or rosey what i have been saying is i think it was a bit rich for him to be banned when all the others including yourself .

I have called people on the forum most names under the sun but i keep their parents out of it unlike you who feels the need to involve her

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:32 pm

I used the reference to the mother to see how you felt when the tables were turned, not nice is it? Bear in mind my reference was not very abusive either.

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I never insulted you mother. How is that tables turned?

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Nozza wrote:I have never said that that comment was fine or rosey what i have been saying is i think it was a bit rich for him to be banned when all the others including yourself .

I have called people on the forum most names under the sun but i keep their parents out of it unlike you who feels the need to involve her
I never mentioned your mum.

And FYI, it is always useful to finish making a point once you've started Rolling Eyes

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Nozza wrote:I never insulted you mother. How is that tables turned?
Your saying Majid should never have been banned despite abuse of parents and use of swearing, I turn the tables say mummy once in a sentence and you're crying foul and that I should be banned. See my point? You're campaigning for me to be banned after I said it once, yet your saying Majid should be unbanned despite references to engaging in intercourse with mothers and using the F word.

Get my gist yet or should I repeat it again more slowly?

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Slowly would be better. Fine then you abuse my mother becasue i want majid either unbanned or the others to be banned for what they said?

MD14 I never said you i was talking to Evo

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:44 pm

I was the one who referred to your name-calling which was the post you were replying to. Therefore, saying 'you' would mean me rather than 'him' which would have meant Tom.

It must be difficult to always be wrong

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Ok,

Well you want Majid to be unbanned. You feel he has done nothing wrong. However (hope that words not too long for you) he abused Arthur's mum, claiming to have had the special cuddle (the one where babies come out after 9 months) and he also used a very naughty word beginning with F. Despite this you want him unbanned.

I say mummy once in a sentence, in jest, and you want me banned?

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum