Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carbon Handles.

3 posters

:: Equipment :: Bats

Go down

Carbon Handles. Empty Carbon Handles.

Post by Danny Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:14 am

Has anybody used the carbon hanled bats, Gray Nics or Newbery and if so how do you rate them. Would they be worth spending a bit of money to have one put into my Kookaburra Beast?

Thanks!
Danny
Danny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 620
Bowling Action : Off-Spin
Batting Style : Stroke Player
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Carbon Handles. Empty Re: Carbon Handles.

Post by abc cricket Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:52 am

Personally, no its not worth spending money to have one fitted. See if you can find someone with a carbon handle bat to try out and if you like the feel maybe consider one for your next bat. Be aware there are various types of carbon handle as well. They do feel different to a "normal" handle. You need to hit a few balls properly as well, not just the bat pick up etc.

The carbon handles I like best (although I personally dont like to use carbon handles) are the ones in the Laver and Wood bats.

On the other hand I know of a number of people who have paid to have a carbon handle replaced with an ordinary one......

abc cricket
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jawad195 Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 pm

my friends newberry carbon handle bat is crap. bat handle break after couple of matches. so iam not fan of carbon handles

Last edited by jawad195 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

jawad195
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down