Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

+6
Galge...
ArthurT
liam_sccc
MD14
evo
Nozza
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate - Page 2 Empty Re: This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Nozza

(n) To sweat profusely despite undertaking very little physical activity. Trait often associated with those that are morbidly obese and/or those who consume life-dangering amounts of junkfood.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nozza

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate - Page 2 Empty Re: This needs debating! Admins move it where it is appropiate

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:53 pm

No no MD14 I was talkin to evo and this discussion is really between Evo and myself so dont butt in like this ok.

How many times can one person change their story Evo. Dont ever get arrested or you will be in all sorts remembering what they are asking you!

He did something wrong ok but he was backed up into a courner becasue he was being abused and it is easier for arthur who has the backing of the entire forum because they dont want to hear how their precious English bats are nowhere near as good as Subcontinent bats.

Well done evo. I am 50 kilos at the age of 15. Obviously obese

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 132
Bowling Action : Carnt bowl for peanuts
Batting Style : Timer without a doubt
Registration date : 2007-12-31

http://www.aerocricket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liam_sccc Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:58 pm

is this debate for sale?????

read the rules number one no offensive language or bad language towards other members. majid did not obey these rules and was banned. this was the correct descision made by danny and leo.

Last edited by liam_sccc on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
liam_sccc
liam_sccc
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Number of posts : 690
Bowling Action : Right Arm Medium Fast, Away Swing
Batting Style : Stroke Player
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Change their story? I can't remember changing it, I'm just asking you questions you cannot answer.

He didn't need to be backed up into a corner on here Nozza, he started the argument. He wanted the conflict, however Majid becomes all to violent and abusive at the sight of a debate. This abuse resulted in a ban.

evo
Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurT Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Nozza wrote:No no MD14 I was talkin to evo and this discussion is really between Evo and myself so dont butt in like this ok.

How many times can one person change their story Evo. Dont ever get arrested or you will be in all sorts remembering what they are asking you!

He did something wrong ok but he was backed up into a courner becasue he was being abused and it is easier for arthur who has the backing of the entire forum because they dont want to hear how their precious English bats are nowhere near as good as Subcontinent bats.

Well done evo. I am 50 kilos at the age of 15. Obviously obese

C-O-R-N-E-R is how it is spelt Noz, next week, we'll try to understand the word Laughing OK?
ArthurT
ArthurT
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 53
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast Medium
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MD14 Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:02 pm

liam_sccc wrote:is this debate for sale?????

read the rules number one no offensive language or bad language towards other members. majid did not obey these rules and was banned. this was the correct descision made by danny and leo.
Liam makes a good point.

Check these Nozza:

1) No offensive language, this includes swearing, racism and vioent language towards other members.
2) Respect other companies, slander towards other companies will not be accepted.
3) Please use the search facility before posting a topic, this will prevent multiple topics.
4) No advertising other forums on here
6)
Comments and related graphics published on this forum are made by the
discretion of the general public. I and my moderators will not be held
liable in the event of any court action.
6) We ENCOURAGE you to post links to shops to find the best prices for kit! Idea
If anyone fails to meet these simple rules they will be banned for a set time, this may be for good.
7) No txt spk lyk this + at least attempt to spell correctly...thanks!

Now spot Majid's offence then try to spot Tom's

MD14
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Galge... Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Noz mate, I have nothing agaised you, In my opinion you might bring it on yourself but you've done nothing whatsoever to offend me.

Can you try and accept the Admins decision, afterall its their forum and you don't have to be here either.

Maybe you think Majid isn't in the wrong but he clearly is for the Admins to Ban him.

I can see this forum getting a little like another which no-one wants!

So try keep it down Noz please?

Very Happy

Last edited by Galge... on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galge...
Galge...
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by marcussjd9 Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Ok Ok.... I probably have no right to post this, and hope to cause no offence... but here goes!
Oh and btw I don't know any of the people involved previously, just a judgemnet from what i have read.

The original point of the bat being illegally sold is ludicrous, the heading clearly stated it was a stickered Salix, so that accusation by Majid was completely illfounded.
Followed by the repeated abuse and the allegation of the bat ebing fake combined with the appaling language & insults resulted in him being banned ( I assume)

As for the other parties involved such as Arthur defending himself and those re-iterrating the fact the bat was sold completely within the rules of the forum did so in acceptable manner (in my opinion, which may differ from admin's)

But as for this thread, it is unecessary, what is done is done, and i cant imagine any form of campaign will result in Majid being unbanned ( i May Be Wong) but at the end of the days admin's decision in final .... Once you've been given out , your out (unless we have the refferals system Razz)

But i feel the more arguing and unreasonable behaviour will result in more people being banned
So i suggest let this be the end of it!

Famous last words : It will all end in tears
marcussjd9
marcussjd9
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 150
Bowling Action : Off Spin, Developing Sachin Style (both spin + seamers)
Batting Style : Stroke Player / Nurdler
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurT Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm

MD14 wrote:
liam_sccc wrote:is this debate for sale?????

Liam makes a good point.

Check these Nozza:

1) No offensive language, this includes swearing, racism and vioent language towards other members.
2) Respect other companies, slander towards other companies will not be accepted.
3) Please use the search facility before posting a topic, this will prevent multiple topics.
4) No advertising other forums on here
6)
Comments and related graphics published on this forum are made by the
discretion of the general public. I and my moderators will not be held
liable in the event of any court action.
6) We ENCOURAGE you to post links to shops to find the best prices for kit! Idea
If anyone fails to meet these simple rules they will be banned for a set time, this may be for good.
7) No txt spk lyk this at least attempt to spell correctly...thanks!

Now spot Majid's offence then try to spot Tom's

Nozza, you should pay PARTICULAR attention to this rule, or are you indeed attempting to, just failing miserably?
ArthurT
ArthurT
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 53
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast Medium

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Going now for the one off price of 10 pence.

Liam you admin?

Yes you have Evo first you say that you did not say my mum then you said you did it for "to see how i feel" then it was in jest now it is just abuse and calling me fat.

Good to see you are now on Arthur as the guy who got Majid banned for not wanting to accept how good Subcontinent bats are.

oh sorry MD 14 i cannot see the bit where it says abuse towards others parents. Oh well lets just start abusing others parents shall we.

NO infact Evo under the rules Majid is only guilty of swearing. So admin how long is the ban for swearing as abuse of parents under the rules MD is not a crime.

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 132
Bowling Action : Carnt bowl for peanuts
Batting Style : Timer without a doubt

http://www.aerocricket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dan_griffin11 Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:08 pm

keep this off the forum.
Nozza you have no reason to start this topic, this does not need debating in the slightest. Leo's and Danny's word is final. Majid deserves to be banned, and you have no right to complain. It doesn't concern you in the slightest. And you have been totally out of order. Evo your last post was out, you are better then that to stoop to that level.
Nozza- Danny and Leo will debate your future i'm sure.
Evo,- Apologise for that last post
MD14- Please don't get involved( i know that seems wrong as you were just displaying your opinions, and this is a forum)

This topic will now be locked. if you have any problems or feel i have been unfair, pm me or keep it off the forum
dan_griffin11
dan_griffin11
3rd Umpire
3rd Umpire

Number of posts : 197
Bowling Action : Right Arm Bad
Batting Style : Top Order Nudger
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:08 am

Cheers Dan for settling things down well donw mate! Right Majid has gone and it was the correct desicion. Nozza if you disagree feel free to argue his case OFFLINE. There was no need for this topic therefore it will be locked. Nozza if you bring this up again on the forum you to will be banned.
Danny
Danny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 620
Bowling Action : Off-Spin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 am

Nozza wrote:
evo wrote:You may take offence yes but I suppose that in your little world where mummy films you playing cricket and she buys you your Aero kit there isn't anyone to disagree with you.

Instigators? Majid went on a topic that was closed pretty much, the bat was sold and nothing else was being discussed. And he says "Is this FAKE Gn bat still for sale?" and you think that Arthur instigated the argument? Also Arthur never once swore or said anything abusive, so what can he be banned for? He didn't start the argument, he didn't abuse and he sold a bat within the laws of the forum!

You know what evo. That comment was out of order and now it is quoted. You will get banned for that abuse on my mum and me. How do you feel now? Even MD14 will agree with that. Majid got banned for abuse of parents on CSF and now you should be banned on here.

Thanks for the level headed comment BTW MD14

So admin can you please ban Evo for abuse of my parents? Thanks

In a word... No. Feel free to PM me if you want to cry about it and get me banned, maybe Leo?
Danny
Danny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 620
Bowling Action : Off-Spin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:44 am

Just like to add... if anyone is banned... it will not be overturned by starting "petitions" etc!
Leo
Leo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1016
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast
Batting Style : Aggressive

https://facricket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum