Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Using a Pm to slagg me off

4 posters

Go down

Arthur Using a Pm to slagg me off Empty Arthur Using a Pm to slagg me off

Post by Nozza Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Well as you all know i got a got a ban for this and well here is Arthurs post

How many f*** times do I have to tell you? That Salix was clearly sold AS A SALIX WITH GN STICKERS, which is accepted on this forum and CSF I think you'll find. That is the only bat I sold with stickers on other than the makers, hell that's the only bat I've ever sold, so how on earth can you label me a fraud? Because I stick up for Ciaran? He's my mate, and that's what friends do, but how should you know, you don't have any. You seem to be quick to jump on my back, as well as Ciaran's and Josh's, but why have you never said anything about Majid? Bumchums together are you? Hmmm... You're a disgrace, no wonder you bloody Australian
So, I was banned, but Nick still took my advice, and if it's for the good of the forum, I don't mind. It's people like you who should be banned, as I am yet to read a useful, not even non-useless post of yours. You are 15, and my brother has far, far more sense than you. Unfotunately, as threats seem a bit far, I'm going to have to take some stick, but insulting Nick on MSN should stay on MSN, and should not intefer with the forum. However, you little, arrogant child, have got away with far more bullshit than I have done, and I think that if you didn't get banned on CSF, then I may be having words, as my banning is far more unjustified than yours should it happen, and my god I hope it does.

Oh and by the way, nice work using the FA PM service, Danny and Leo will be hearing about this.

P.S. Sorry if your little worthless head began to hurt during that. Oh wait, I'm glad.

Well admin i hope he picks up a nice ban for this. Please see to this and have a good day.

Nozza

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 132
Bowling Action : Carnt bowl for peanuts
Batting Style : Timer without a doubt
Registration date : 2007-12-31

http://www.aerocricket.com

Back to top Go down

Arthur Using a Pm to slagg me off Empty Re: Arthur Using a Pm to slagg me off

Post by Leo Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:34 am

He has a very hefty ban of one day Rolling Eyes
Leo
Leo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1016
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast
Batting Style : Aggressive

https://facricket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozza Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 am

You must be joking one day? I got a week for less!

Nozza
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 132
Bowling Action : Carnt bowl for peanuts
Batting Style : Timer without a doubt

http://www.aerocricket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurT Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:16 am

You're a funny guy Nob, sorry, Noz (finger slipped). That PM was because you are just about the most stupid, arrogant, person I have ever had the displeasure of talking too. You can't even speak English properly for god's sake. That bat was a Salix, sold as a Salix, it just happened to have GN stickers on which were only intended to be used presonally. However, I bought a Redback I couldn't refuse, and had no use for the SALIX. Therefore, I sold it on...

And how you can compare me to Majid nobody knows. He commited a crime, fraud, and then denied it. I defrauded nobody, and even put the "with GN stickers" in big, bold, even underlined letters, so that even you could see (or should I have gone bigger? I understand you seem to have a problem with seeing words). Ah well, you are a ****, a fool, a little precious mummy's boy (no harm to family intended), who needs to grow up, and realise that he is not always right, in fact, very rarely right. I'm sorry, but acting all big behind your computer screen is sad, really sad, and I doubt anyone likes you (other than Mitch, but I won't go into that.) How on Earth did anyone allow YOU to breed, to put it in your own words, although that is far too harsh. However I do believe that you seriously have a problem, and need to get it seen to.
Oh and by the way, a ban will not bother me, and I am not stupid enough to insult you on CSF, as then I would be in a lot of trouble, not matter how many people agree with me, as that is a far bigger problem.

Once again I apologise if all this reading is too much for you. Enjoy.
ArthurT
ArthurT
Club cricketer
Club cricketer

Number of posts : 53
Bowling Action : Right Arm Fast Medium
Batting Style : Stroke Player
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 am

Right can eveyone please stop bickering like little girls! Anymore of this and you will be banned regardless of whoever you are and what othe roffences you have/have not commited. Topic LOCKED!
Danny
Danny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 620
Bowling Action : Off-Spin
Batting Style : Stroke Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content